Tuesday 6 January 2009

January 2009

It is - once again - a long long time since I have added anything to this blog. Amazing that I found it again I suppose. It's been a busy time this past few months.

No doubt in due course I will get around to explaining just why it has not been added to since the last entry.

But anyhow, here we are again. New year, same problems as last year, in fact if I keep on writing this I suppose I will get very morose and miserable, so perhaps I should not do anything.

One thing has happened recently which should be a cause of some cheerfulness in my life. My divorce has finally come through. It seems to have taken over my life for the past three years. Hell of a long time to finalise it, but now it seems to have finished. Thank goodness for that.

When I get to the point of thinking clearly about it I might put something down on this blog to try and explain to anyone who was in a similar position to the one I found myself in just what they are about to face in the future.

Or maybe not. Perhaps it is better to put it out of my mind and get on with the rest of my life.
Yes.

No comments: